Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Voicemails

I wish I knew how to post voicemails off my iphone.  I have gotten two hilarious ones from Bobby. The funny part is the adults.

While still in San Francisco, I got a call from what I now know was the 'JD's moving to Hong Kong' dinner (Bye JD - Have so much fun!). This message begins with Bobby announcing "Hi, Anna!" Then all I hear is Loretta in the background, "Bobby's talking to Anna right now." Then someone says "We're all taking about you, Anna!" Loretta says then asks Bobby "Is she still on the phone? Is she talking?" He says "Yeah!" Clearly, I was not on the phone and not talking to him.  There is a pause where people are talking in the background and at one point Bobby again says "Hi!" After another interval, Loretta picks up "Hello? Hello? No, she's not there anymore. She must have hung up..." The message ends. No, I didn't hang up on the 2 year old.

In tonight's message, I hear Crissy say "ay with you, Anna, and with Butterball." Then I hear Bobby begin "I want to play with..." he is then interrupted by Crissy, "Oh no, not yet." This is followed by a long pause then Crissy says, "Oh, okay. Now." Bobby then repeats his message, "I want to play with you and Butterball." There is another pause and I hear Crissy whisper "Bye, bye." Bobby dutifully parrots, "Bye, bye." He starts to say something unscripted, but it gets cut off. 

They make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I totally enjoy the scenario by which you get bored with Bobby and just hang up on him. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete